Last Updated: 05/22/2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (“personal information”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
2. How We Collect Information
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies).
3. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with the Website and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- With your consent.
5. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
7. Contact Information